Be it a cultural trip, family vacation, or exploring an international destination with close pals, a borrower can easily avail a loan for holidays. ICICI Personal loan is the best option while planning a holiday because it is easy to get, without much hassle. It offers personal loans for holidays with less documentation, flexible repayment tenures at minimal charges. So, whenever, a borrower needs an instant personal loan for holidays, he/she knows where to go.
ICICI personal loan caters all the needs of those, are planning for a holiday. This product comes with many benefits and added perks, thus to give the borrower a memorable holiday experience. ICICI personal loan can be blindly trusted as it’s a brand that has already created its niche in the financial market.
Regardless of the reason for traveling ICICI personal loan for holiday’s supports a borrower to manage his/her travel expenses. Including the cost of flights, hotel, internal travel expense, food costs, and many others. Now there is no need to deplete the savings when he/she can apply for a quick and hassle-free personal loan for holidays to fulfill all the traveling needs and dreams.
Following are the features of ICICI Personal loan for holidays:
- Competitive rate of interest.
- Flexible loan repayment tenures.
- No security or collateral is required.
- ICICI personal loan can be used for multiple purposes.
- Easy documentation process.
- The quick and hassle-free loan procedure.
- ICICI personal loan for holidays come with balance transfer facility.
ICICI Bank Travel Loan EMI Calculator
The moment a borrower avails a holiday loan, it becomes very important to know the EMI. It is the amount that a borrower pays each month to repay the travel loan. It would be great if a borrower knows the exact amount as it gives an insight of a figure that a borrower needs to give from his/her pocket each month to repay the loan. This can easily possible with an EMI Calculator as it does all the calculations with the lit bit details about the loan. It tells about the exact EMI amount with the details like loan amount, repayment tenure, etc. in a few minutes.
Benefits of ICICI Personal Loan for Holidays
- Rate of Interest
ICICI offers a competitive interest rate on Personal loans for holidays starting from 11.25% (t&c apply).
- Loan Disbursement
Once the loan is approved, the ICICI personal loan will be disbursed directly to the bank account.
- Repayment Flexibility
ICICI personal loan for holidays comes with flexible loan repayment tenure from 1 year to 6 years. A borrower can choose tenure that suite his/her best.
- High Loan amount
A borrower can avail of ICICI personal loan for holidays up to Rs. 20 lakhs.
- Minimal documentation
Minimum documents are required for the ICICI personal loan.
- Customized Options
ICICI Personal Loan for Holidays is customized as per the borrower’s needs.
- List of documents for Salaried
- Identity Proof- Passport / Driving License / Voters ID / PAN Card/ Aadhaar Card (anyone).
- Proof of Residence- Leave and License Agreement / Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old) / Passport (anyone).
- Bank Statement of 3 months (where salary/income is credited).
- Last 3 months’ salary slip.
- Photographs of passport size.
- List of documents for Self-Employed
- KYC Documents.
- Address Proof.
- Proof of Income.
- Latest 6 Months Bank statement.
- Office address proof.
- Office Ownership Proof
- Proof of continuity of business.
Eligibility for availing ICICI Personal Loan services
The eligibility criteria for the ICICI Personal Loan vary based on category, salary and many others, but here is the generic criteria mention below:
- Age: The applicant’s age should be between 23 years to 58 years.
- Net Salary: An applicant residing in Delhi & Mumbai should have a minimum monthly salary of Rs.17, 500 and applicants of Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune & Kolkata should have a minimum monthly salary of Rs. 26, 000.
- Working Tenure: An applicant should carry atleast 2 years of working experience in the current organization.
- Residential: The applicant must be residing in the present residence for at least one year.